Thursday, July 03, 2008

The invisible M.P. speaks! There really is a Jeff Watson!

For years, I've heard rumours of there being a Conservative M.P. in Essex County. I've not seen nor heard much of him aside from the purported death threats.

Now he's in the news! Taking a stand... making a stink... about, Dr. Henry Morgentaler receiving the Order of Canada. Whether or not I think Mogentaler should or shouldn't get the honour is moot. Do I think the humble Doctor should have said, to the cameras "I deserve this award?" No.

Now, back to Mr. Watson, aka The Invisible M.P., this is what he chooses as his... hey look at me, I'm an M.P. and have an opinion moment?

Speaks volumes about the man. The Essex County issues... nah. National issues... nah. But by golly lets pick abortion as a way to get attention. I'm thinking he's confused and should be representing a population in the American mid-west.

No comments: